RE: NCSEA Annual Conference & NCAA Football

Did not forget.  Just chose not to even "delve" into the more "regional"
groups.  If I did then just in Michigan alone (where I live) there is the
state ASCE meeting and state NSPE meeting that are usually in the fall.
Plus, since I am not a member of SEAoT, I would not be aware of when their
annual meeting is <grin> (altough I believe it has been posted on the
SEAINT list in the recent past if memory serves).

And all that does not even start to discuss Spring...another ACI meeting,
BSSC annual meeting, Structures Congress, AISC's Steel Conference, another
set of TMS/MSJC meetings, etc.  And if you further want to complicate
things, then factor in the ICC hearings that will take place for the 2006
IBC/IRC that will be occuring in the first part of 2005.

Regards,

Scott
Adrian, MI