RE: NCSEA Annual Conference & NCAA Football

Might still be rather toasty in Maine (haven't checked weather.com) at the
moment.  I am still getting mid 80s in my neck of the woods (no real
humidity though).  The nights are starting to get "Fall-like", but days
are still kind of "Summerish".

Regards,

Scott
Adrian, MI