RE: Flat Floor

But
> they
> are a bit self serving.

My intent wasn't to promote Face Company, but rather to point to the
information contained on their site regarding flat floors. The definitions,
etc., are correct, I believe.

What you're saying may be true, but I have visited the site many times for
information, and have yet to pay them any money. :-)