Re: Future Residential Addition -- Which Way CA?

Nels,

While this doesn't answer your question, it's worth noting that the iccsafe.org site has code sets in PDF format on CD-ROM for about $160, and includes all 11 (12?) I-codes. I bought the 2000 version for about $135 last year, and printed hard copies (set to print and left for the night) of the IRC and IBC on my laserjet, then dropped them into three ring binders. It's a far cry (cost wise) from buying pre-printed paper copies, though you don't get the snazzy looking covers.