Roger Turk

I was deeply distressed to hear the news.

It wasn't long ago, that I had posted a note "Long
Live Roger Turk" when I learned he was battling
cancer.

Even though I never knew him personally, this list
fosters fraternal feelings and my heart went out to
him and his family.

My heartfelt condolences to his family and close
friends who knew him.

Let us take heart.

A fine person like him, will be reborn and will enjoy
even better status in his next birth.

As a Hindu, from India, it is my privilege to believe
this.

G Vishwanath
Bangalore, India