Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
EIT - Engineer[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: EIT - Engineer
- From: prmeng(--nospam--at)att.net
- Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2004 13:20:26 +0000
A letter-report documenting a site visit to observe the existing condition of some buildings and provide some recommendations for repairs was sent out by a structural engineering firm to a Building Management Company that represents a condominium association. The letter was signed by a person that apparently is an EIT and also by the Professional Engineer in charge of the engineering company as:
John Doe, E.I.T., Engineer
Joe Dove, P.E., President
Is there anything wrong with the above ?, Is the EIT person allowed to use the word Engineer ?,
Is the Professional Engineer in some manner responsible for not letting the letter go out with the word Engineer next to the EIT signature ?
Please comment to the above in regard to the regulations the Board of Engineers have with the use of the word "Engineer" for someone that is not yet licensed as a Professional Engineer.
pedro r. muñoz
- Prev by Subject: eBay: 1994 UBC Volume 2 currently 99 cents
- Next by Subject: RE: EIT - Engineer
- Previous by thread: Re: Roger Turk
- Next by thread: RE: EIT - Engineer