RE: EIT - Engineer

I have seen these types of signatures used in the industry for some time and personally don’t think there is anything wrong with the practice, particularly since the one individual identified himself as an E.I.T. and not just an engineer.

However, being that each State has it own little peculiarities I would check with the Board in the State the project exists and get their opinion if you are really concerned about the practice.

D. Matthew Stuart, P.E., S.E.

Structural Department

SCHOOR DEPALMA

200 State Highway Nine

Manalapan, NJ 07726-0900

Phone: (732) 577-9000 (Ext. 1283)

FAX: (732) 431-9428

Cell: (908) 309-8657

Email: mstuart(--nospam--at)schoordepalma.com

Website: www.schoordepalma.com