RE: CODES: Electronic Version Should Be Provided

That's why I said "ought to be provided," meaning "along with the printed
copy." Personally, I like the way AISC has done it. The electronic version
is available "for free," but you must purchase a hard-copy.

If the agency is not willing to provide a free electronic copy, I would like
them to provide a download URL, or a CD-ROM.