Re: EIT - Engineer

To reinforce what Paul has said, I can tell you that I have worked for at
least one A/E firm that did NOT use titles AT ALL on their cards because
of this issue.  They did not want to have to keep track who could
"legally" be called an engineer and who could not.  Thus, my card just
stated "Scott Maxwell, Structural Engineering" before I got my PE (or SE)
license).  And this was a firm in Michigan, where strictly speaking the
only restricted title was "Professional Engineer".

Regards,

Scott
Adrian, MI