Re: SOFTWARE: Do You Find "Woodworks Structural Office" To Be Useful?

Bill,
I use Wood Works just about every day for beams and
columns, but I could not get shear wall to work and
I talked to another Can. engineer and he said the same.
I understood that there was supposed to be a fix coming
out in the fall.  I have not tried Concept.  I will
forward this and your message to Acronym.
Gary