From: Gary Hodgson & Associates [mailto:ghodgson(--nospam--at)vaxxine.com]
Sent: Tuesday, September 28, 2004 7:55 AM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Re: SOFTWARE: Do You Find "Woodworks Structural Office" To Be Useful?

Bill,
I use Wood Works just about every day for beams and
columns, but I could not get shear wall to work and
I talked to another Can. engineer and he said the same.
I understood that there was supposed to be a fix coming
out in the fall.  I have not tried Concept.  I will
forward this and your message to Acronym.
Gary