Re: SOFTWARE: Do You Find "Woodworks Structural Office" To Be Useful?

Bill, Gary,

        I don't use Woodworks; but I have used other Acronym software and I
have talked to Acronym about it from time to time.

        Acronym software usually works without problems or mistakes.
Whenever I've had problems I've given them a call.  They've always fixed the
problem (whether it was the software or me) pronto.  Why not give them a
call.

Regards,

H. Daryl Richardson