Job Opening - Junior Level Engr

Hello:

Our structural department is looking for a Junior Level Engineer and a CAD designer.  Entry level with good background might be considered.  This position is in the facilities division which primarily works on building structures.  Excellent pay and benefits.  Location is at Cypress, Orange County California.

Jacobs is one of the top ENR companies under several categories - 3rd in Design-Build firm, 4th in Design Firms etc.  Here is a link to the ENR article :

Company website:  www.jacobs.com

If interested, please email me your resume to:  aswin.rangaswamy(--nospam--at)Jacobs.com

Thank you

- Aswin
Aswin Rangswamy, P.E.
Los Angeles, California