RE: residential light gauge steel trusses

Alpine Engineering

-----Original Message-----
From: Mark D. Baker [mailto:shake4bake(--nospam--at)earthlink.net]
Sent:
Tuesday, September 28, 2004 7:13 AM
To:
seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: residential light gauge steel trusses

I am going to be designing a beach front home for a client in Southern California. The client wants to completely eliminate wood from the structure. For those of you who have been designing in light gauge steel I am going to be looking for a steel roof truss manufacturer reasonably local and need some names/numbers/websites.

TIA

Mark D. Baker

Baker Engineering