Re: ACI CODE

Untung -

	http://www.concrete.org/BOOKSTORE/BKSTR.ASP

is an online store for ACI.  You can buy (most of) the relevant
codes online, although I suspect that shipping to Indonesia
will be pricey.  Some stuff is available as an online subscription
(I think), so that might get the info for you faster, and possibly
cheaper.  The Manual of Concrete Practice has (almost?) all
of the committee reports, although not necessarily in the
most recent revision.  It depends on when the MCP was compiled,
vs when the committee report was issued.

Charley