Re: Roger Turk, P.E.

George-
Thank you for being there for Roger.  Although I never got to meet him in person, I had the priviledge of corresponding with him via email and through the list. He was truly a special person.

I would be interested in reading Roger's narrative you mention in your email to the SEA listserver. I would sincerely appreciate receiving a copy at:  bcainse(--nospam--at)aol.com

Warmest regards,
Bill Cain, S.E.
Berkeley  CA