Re: ACI CODE

Dear Untung:

The best way to get these ACI Standards by buying the Manual of
Concrete Practice (MCP) on CD. This way you will get all ACI Stanadrds
and much much chearp postage charges. The MCP can be ordered thru the
AIC web site.
I hope this will help you.
Himat Solanki

>>> hlpdsk-ppgs-fs-1(--nospam--at)pertamina.com 9/28/2004 11:52:48 PM >>>
Dear list member I need some QUICK help because right now I am
reviewing
construction specification and  I don't have part of  this ACI code  is
this
part of ACI correct :

1.	ACI 117          STANDARD TOLERANCES FOR CONCRETE CONSTRUCTION
AND
MATERIALS.
2.	ACI 211.1       RECOMMENDED PRACTICE FOR SELECTING PROPORTIONS
FOR
NORMAL AND HEAVY WEIGHT AND MASS CONCRETE.
3.	ACI 301          SPECIFICATIONS FOR STRUCTURAL CONCRETE FOR
BUILDING.
4.	ACI 304          RECOMMENDED PRACTICE FOR MEASURING, MIXING,
TRANSPORTING AND PLACING CONCRETE.
5.	ACI 315          MANUAL OF STANDARD PRACTICE FOR DETAILING
REINFORCED CONCRETE STRUCTURES.
6.	ACI 318          BUILDING CODE REQUIREMENT FOR STRUCTURAL
CONCRETE.
7.	ACI 347          RECOMMENDED PRACTICE FOR CONCRETE FORM WORK.

I want  to purchase  that code but I can't find it here in Indonesia,
If any
of you could suggest me where I cant purchase it On line

Thank in advance

Untung. H. S.