RE: SOFTWARE: Do You Find "Woodworks Structural Office" To Be Useful?

Thanks, their correct web site is:

http://www.acronym.ca/

-----Original Message-----
From: Gary Hodgson & Associates [mailto:ghodgson(--nospam--at)vaxxine.com]
Sent: Wednesday, September 29, 2004 7:56 AM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: RE: SOFTWARE: Do You Find "Woodworks Structural Office" To Be Useful?

Stuart,
They are still around.  I spoke to a tech rep last week.
The SODA upgrade has been delayed forever due to concen-
trating on Wood Works, but I am told it will be out end
of Sep 04--however they have been promising the new up-
grade every 6 months for 2 years.  That is what happens
when engineers run things instead of marketing who would
send it incomplete.
e-mail: soda(--nospam--at)acronym.on.ca
web: www.acronym.on.ca
Ph: 519-885-2454