RE: SECB Letter

Since most of my work is DOT work, and the state DOT's all
require a license within their own state, I don't see
how this certification provides any benefit at all.

On top of that, there is the financial side.
In Florida, the PE exam costs $325, with no annual dues.
This is pretty much in line with other states costs.

Daniel Mayo