From: Mike Murphy [mailto:Mike_Murphy(--nospam--at)Ameron.com]
Sent: Wednesday, September 29, 2004 2:34 PM
To: 'seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org'
Subject: RE: HDPE Liners for Concrete Tanks

To clarify, Ameron T-Lock has not changed. It is inappropriate to use for
the bottom of tanks. For further information, please see
http://www.amerontlock.com/
or contact
Gabe G. Perez
International and Division Sales Manager,
(714) 671-9179
gabe_perez(--nospam--at)ameron-intl.com

Mike  Murphy, P.E.
Ameron International, Water Transmission Group