Dyanmic Loading of vibrating Equipment on Dampers

Hi,
    I d appreciate if any one could help me on a
problem of vibration of process equipment. The
Equpment is a dewatering tray mounted on viscous
dampers the equipment consists of rotating eccentric
masses which give a thrust of 11900 @ 100% adjustment
and 5900 lbs @ 50% rating the motor RPM is 1200. The
natural frequency of the supporting steel structure is
around 4 to 5 CPS with Dead loads and operating
loadsusing Rayleighs method. There is very remote
chance of resonance but still the structure is
vibrating under operating conditions. Cracks have
appeared on the pans of the equipment is made of 316
SS . Wehave managed to reduce the vibrations by
stiffing the structure using addition al chevron
braces. but still the problem cracking of pans exists.
The rotating equipment engineers agree this is due to
imbalance of the rotating masses. Is there a
possibillity of interference when there are two pans
with diffrent capacities and same RPM Close by.I d
appreciate if any one could tell me how to apply the
load of sprung masses to the mathematical model as a
Sine function taking in to account the viscous damping
of the rubber dampers supporting the equipment.
Regards
FAIZEE