Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
horizontal large building[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: horizontal large building
- From: "Junata" <multiconst(--nospam--at)sby.centrin.net.id>
- Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2004 12:43:07 +0700
I have got a project that only 4 storey, 4,5 floor to floor height, with horizontal dimension 188mx136m (column spacing is 8mx8m). Is there anyone know the max horizontal dimension for a floor plan that do not need a dilatation? any references (books, codes)?
Many thanks in advance.
- Prev by Subject: RE: Hooks on bottom reinforcing steel in pile caps
- Next by Subject: Re: horizontal large building
- Previous by thread: RE: Wood Preservative Specifying Info (2nd try)
- Next by thread: ACI crack control