Re: i need help with flexiblle diaphragm

	Renatto,
		If you are using IBC 2000, Section 1601 has a definition of
"Diaphragm, Flexible," and the next definition is "Diaphragm, Rigid,"
anything that is not flexible. I have heard other definitions, but the code
you are using may have its own.
		If you need the definition from IBC 2000, let me know
directly as I am on digest.
	Jim Getaz
	Winchester, Virginia