Re: ASCE 7-98 Kd Wind factor

If IBC is specified, which refers to ASCE 7 for wind design, the IBC load combinations would seem to apply.  That would dictate the omission of the Kd factor.  To compound the original question, is that the proper approach?  Resulting wind loads are obviously higher, particularly when the 1.3 omega factor is included with the Alternate basic load combinations of IBC 1605.3.2.