Re: horizontal large building

Well, from what it looks like, the span to depth ratio
of the horiz diaphragm is about 1.4-to-1, which is
well within reasonable limits.  For a 4-story
structure with such a large footprint, you'll be
limited by the diaphragm shear transfer to your LFRS
elements.  Hope that helps a bit...  (Sorry, maybe I'm
unclear with what is being asked...)
David Topete, PE
SF, CA