RE: Maximum Number of Wood-Framed Stories?

Is the answer you’re looking for in IBC section 505.1?

“Such mezzanines shall not contribute to either the building area or number of stories as regulated by Section 503.1.”

I didn’t read all of section 505, so you may want to check a little more closely.

Bruce D. Holcomb, P.E., S.E.

Structural Engineer

Butler, Rosenbury & Partners

300 S. Jefferson, Suite 505

Springfield, MO 65806

ph. 417-865-6100

fax 417-865-6102

www.brpae.com

Architecture, Engineering, Interior Design, Planning & Development

Your Vision.  Our Focus.