Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
How to SaveAs AutoCAD R14[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: How to SaveAs AutoCAD R14
- From: Markajohn(--nospam--at)cs.com
- Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2004 15:43:55 EDT
I just learned how to save AutoCAD 2004 and 2005 drawings as R14. There is a free download at:
Then click on the Batch Drawing Converter link. Works for LT too.
You can't retire by knowing this but, if you have to work with other people who are on R14, it can cure a headache.
- Prev by Subject: Re: HOW TO DETERMINE A FLEXIBLE DIAPHRAGM
- Next by Subject: How to send msg
- Previous by thread: RE: Maximum Number of Wood-Framed Stories?
- Next by thread: forces at shear wall openings