forces at shear wall openings

Some time ago I saw an example (in a text or elsewhere) showing calculations to determine the forces at the edges of multiple openings in a shear wall.  I have examples for a single opening, but for some reason (age, lack of enthusiasm, two martini lunch) I can’t close the forces with multiple openings.  The source may have been Breyers latest text, I don’t remember and I don’t have a copy of it myself.  I anyone has an example I would appreciate getting a copy, or if you know of the source that I may have seen the example I would like to know that.  Fax number is 928-282-2058.

Thanks,

Joe Grill

Joseph R. Grill, P.E.

jgrill(--nospam--at)swiaz.com