COMPOSITE CONCRETE DECK AND CRACK CONTROL

From: Dave Maynard <davemaynard(--nospam--at)ceincorp.com>

To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org

Subject: COMPOSITE CONCRETE DECK AND CRACK CONTROL

I did a search and found some good information relayed over the past on this subject with this group.  I was wondering if anyone has used any of the Fibermesh products in combination with either recommended welded wire reinforcing or rebar to help control cracking in a composite concrete deck?  Either way, what was your experience?  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

David Maynard, PE   -   Gillette, WY