RE: Why don't my messages show?

Michael:

This is the second message from you that I have seen today (I saw the one
on "rotaional bearings" but did not notice it was from you until I checked
the archives).  I don't know how many you have done in the recent past.

FWIW, the list seems to have been slow for about the last week until
yesterday or so.  I don't know if that is due to technical difficulties or
just lack of people posting.

Jake:

FWIW, I still get a "notification" posting when I post a message.  Starts
something like:

Your following message has been delivered to the list
  seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org at 16:25:03 on 8 Oct 2004.

HTH,

Scott
Adrian, MI