Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: Spec needed for 3000 psi concrete[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Re: Spec needed for 3000 psi concrete
- From: Jnapd(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Date: Fri, 8 Oct 2004 20:23:29 EDT
Scott & Bill:
From the sounds of Dennis's email the arch and/or client if it is a city put together the specs without his input and now Dennis is answering questions and concerns that were not his doing. If he jumps in and corrects the errors in the specs now all fingers will point to him as the screw up. The various parties will want compensation for job delay and new added cost. Dennis may be stuck with this and will probably not be compensated for his time all for something that was not his fault. Othwise I agree with both of you. Dennis will be walking on eggs.
Johnson & Nielsen Associates
Palm Springs, CA
- Prev by Subject: RE: Spec needed for 3000 psi concrete
- Next by Subject: Re: Spec needed for 3000 psi concrete
- Previous by thread: RE: Spec needed for 3000 psi concrete
- Next by thread: Re: Spec needed for 3000 psi concrete