RE: Spec needed for 3000 psi concrete

NEVER specify a mix design. They are far too idiosyncratic. You don't know
the materials commonly used by whatever supplier will be used--you probably
don't even know the supplier.

PERFORMANCE SPEC, PERIOD.

If the client, Building Official, owner, whomever, is asking you as engineer
to submit a mix design, then you need to make them familiar with the
pertinent portions of ACI 310, 315 or 318 covering the responsibilities of
the engineer or specifier.