RE: LOW COST SOFTWARE FOR TWO WAY SLAB DESIGN

I downloaded a program from somewhere called ELPLA for slab on grade design.  It's not exactly what you are looking for, but since there have been a couple of requests for free-bees lately, I figure I could throw it out there.  I haven't used it and know nothing about it or its authors, but its free.

Also check out a google search for "free structural software" and you'll find places like http://www.engineers-international.com/freeshare.html

Let us know if you find anything worth sharing.

Jim Wilson
Stroudsburg, PA

Do you Yahoo!?