RE: Spec needed for 3000 psi concrete

Bill,
Good point. The deputy inspector did know who was supplying the concrete and
because of this information, he knew that what was specified by the company
based on his knowledge of their history, it was not adequate. This is why he
wanted to improve the information provided and the reason he called to
discuss it with me.
I think this is important as the concrete supplier is around the block from
the job and we even know how long the mix will be on the truck and the
maximum temperature the inspector will limit the delivery to.
Good point and this is the reason for his concern.

Dennis S. Wish, PE

California Professional Engineer

Structural Engineering Consultant

dennis.wish(--nospam--at)verizon.net