Re: IASE Forum

Dear member,

Sub : IASE Forum

Please note that many members have already registered on the website,
as per the procedure mentioned below. They have also started
participating in the IASE Forum as well.

This is a website running by Gujarat centre of the Indian Association
of Structural Engineers having head quarter at Delhi. We have not yet
received this type of complains so far.

Howerver, as you have noticed that there is a minace of virus, kindly
send us the details of the same.

Thanking you,

Bhavin Shah
Hon. Secretary
Indian Association of structural Engineers, Gujarat Centre