Does anyone need to outsource CAD drafting services?

Let me introduce you to IMSI.

IMSI (www.imsi-pm.com) is a USA based corporation providing Project Management & Design Consulting Services to Fortune 500 clients in the US, UK and India. Amongst our clients are companies like Bechtel, GM, Ford, AT&T etc.

We have started our operations in India (www.imsi-pm.com/india) and amongst other services, we also provide AutoCAD services to the various Engineering MNC and Large Indian Engineering Corporate Clients. With more than 300 employees worldwide and a large pool of skilled Engineers and IT people we are well positioned to provide a high level of service. Moreover we are equipped with the latest Equipments and Applications to enhance the quality of our service. Besides, we offer the most competitive rates starting 6$ an hour.

Please let us know if we can associate with you in providing AutoCAD services. We will be glad to give you a detailed proposal based on your requirements.

Regards,

Supratim Kar

Design Engineer

IMSI India Pvt. Ltd.