Re: General Liability insurance

How often do you have clients (especially owners) on your premises? If they slip and fall, your GLI will usually cover their medical costs. Is your insurance also covering your business equipment (fire/theft/damage)? Mine does. I didn't get it until I had enough "stuff" that I would be out 5 figures to replace it all. That, and I had some work to do at a client's house which involved working around their "stuff" and I wanted coverage if I bumped into something and broke it. Mine runs about $450/yr.