Sent: October 11, 2004 7:49 AM
Subject: General Liability insurance

I am a one-man operation in TX.  I was wondering if I should get general
liability insurance.  This is NOT "E & O" insurance, but general business
liability insurance.  What other one man firm has tackled this issue.  Am
I really getting a bang for my buck?  The premium is about $600 per year.
 It doesn't cover me personally, my own health insurance does.  It
doesn't cover my vehicle, my auto insurance does.  It covers me if I hurt
someone else.  I'm not sure how much I am exposed to this since it does
cover E & O.

Any business wisdom would be greatly appreciated.

Rich