RE: Does anyone need to outsource CAD drafting services?

Let me get this straight – you’re a U.S. based Corporation, but you provide services by outsourcing the work to India. Is this correct?

Is there any drafting services in the United States based in communities hit by the loss of jobs overseas? If so, wouldn’t it be more prudent to provide work to these “citizens” who need to make ends meet each month even if you have to spend a few dollars more to do so?

Dennis S. Wish, PE

California Professional Engineer

Structural Engineering Consultant

dennis.wish(--nospam--at)verizon.net