From: "David Maynard" <davemaynard(--nospam--at)ceincorp.com>
To: "Structural Engineers List" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
Subject: COMPOSITE CONCRETE DECK AND CRACK CONTROL
Date: Thu, 7 Oct 2004 15:09:59 -0600

From: Dave Maynard <davemaynard(--nospam--at)ceincorp.com>

To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org

I did a search and found some good information relayed over the past on this
subject with this group.  I was wondering if anyone has used any of the
Fibermesh products in combination with either recommended welded wire
reinforcing or rebar to help control cracking in a composite concrete deck?
Either way, what was your experience?  Any help would be greatly
appreciated.

David Maynard, PE   -   Gillette, WY