From: "Jim Chatterley" <cfs2000(--nospam--at)pacbell.net>
To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
Subject: RE: COMPOSITE CONCRETE DECK AND CRACK CONTROL
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2004 12:29:33 -0700

To Harold Sprague,
Please expand on your research or comments regarding the use of poly fibers for shotcrete to reduce rebound. I currently have a project where I will be
using a Foam Core / concrete veneer panel structural framing system.  The
structural capacity of the walls relies on the use of a 1.5 inch thick 2500
psi concrete veneer that is applied to the 2 inch square 12 ga wire mesh
using shot crete methods.  If you have experience on how the shotcrete can
reduce the rebound it may help with the cost of using this type of
structural framing system.
Thanks,
Jim L. Chatterley PE
Composite Framing Systems, Inc.