Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Does anyone outsource CAD serrvices[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <dennis.wish(--nospam--at)verizon.net>, <mcclureink(--nospam--at)sbcglobal.net>
- Subject: Does anyone outsource CAD serrvices
- From: "Supratim Kar" <skar(--nospam--at)imsi-pm.com>
- Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2004 14:01:43 +0530
- Cc: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
I understand very well whatever you have said. But consider
this: to every American unemployed there are 20 people unemployed in
From the Technical point of view, we are doing work for as
low as $6 an hour and that too within time frame and work is of the highest
quality. Do you know that you by outsourcing CAD services you save as much as
59% of the cost involved in running a full CAD department? You may also see
that we are 12 hours ahead of
I hope I am convincing enough.
- Prev by Subject: RE: Does anyone need to outsource CAD drafting services?
- Next by Subject: RE: Does anyone outsource CAD serrvices
- Previous by thread: Extreme loads on structures
- Next by thread: RE: Does anyone outsource CAD serrvices