Re: Masonry mortar

Joe:

Sorry about that.  Hopefully it won't cause you to lose any sleep! ;-)

What?  The impression that I know it all?  Sleep ease...of course, I know
it all and I am always right!!  I just have to pretend to be humble
ever once and while! <grin> ;-)

To be more serious (at least try to), the only thing that I do know is
that I don't know it all and never will.  But, since I do have a fairly
good personal library of structural texts and lots of class notes (took
just about every structural course I could take at Michigan over my 4
years of a BSE, 1 year of a MSE, and two years toward a PhD...and I am a
pack rat), I can usually find the information I don't know.  It also helps
that I have a semi-photographic memory, so what I don't recall right away
I can usually at least recall quickly where I saw it in the books or notes
(of course, I cannot read my own handwriting in a lot of my class notes,
but that is a WHOLE other problem).

Regards,

Scott
Adrian, MI