Re: Does anyone outsource CAD services

While I would respect anyone's right to have an opinion about outsourcing, or anything else,  I guess I would like someone to tell me the difference between giving a job to an Indian in India or an Indian in this country.

Does the fact that someone has bought their way to the US via their master's degree from ______ (fill in the blank:  University of Kansas,  University of Nebraska,  University of New Mexico, University of Missouri)  mean they are more deserving of a job?

Look at the Sanjay or Sandip or Lahkwinder sitting next to you.  What happened to the person whose job they took?

Gail Kelley