Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: Does anyone outsource CAD services[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Re: Does anyone outsource CAD services
- From: GSKWY(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2004 08:19:24 EDT
While I would respect anyone's right to have an opinion about outsourcing, or anything else, I guess I would like someone to tell me the difference between giving a job to an Indian in India or an Indian in this country.
Does the fact that someone has bought their way to the US via their master's degree from ______ (fill in the blank: University of Kansas, University of Nebraska, University of New Mexico, University of Missouri) mean they are more deserving of a job?
Look at the Sanjay or Sandip or Lahkwinder sitting next to you. What happened to the person whose job they took?
- Prev by Subject: RE: Does anyone outsource CAD serrvices
- Next by Subject: RE: Does anyone outsource CAD services
- Previous by thread: Corrosion in steel
- Next by thread: RE: Does anyone outsource CAD services