From: Supratim Kar [mailto:skar(--nospam--at)imsi-pm.com]
Sent: Tuesday, October 12, 2004 3:32 AM
To: dennis.wish(--nospam--at)verizon.net; mcclureink(--nospam--at)sbcglobal.net
Cc: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Does anyone outsource CAD serrvices

Dennis

I understand very well whatever you have said. But consider this: to every American unemployed there are 20 people unemployed in India (and they are qualified graduates). About 40% of the 1 billion population in India is below the poverty level, they cannot afford even two meals a day. Is it wrong even then, if you take a step forward in helping them? I hope you understand it is not about India or America, it is just being humane.

From the Technical point of view, we are doing work for as low as $6 an hour and that too within time frame and work is of the highest quality. Do you know that you by outsourcing CAD services you save as much as 59% of the cost involved in running a full CAD department? You may also see that we are 12 hours ahead of America time so that when you have work to be done overnight it is possible through us.

I hope I am convincing enough.

Supratim Kar

Design Engineer