RE: wood textbooks

Title: Message

Forgive my ignorance but isn’t AITC limited to considerations of glu-lam members? Otherwise I might want to get in on that 15% discount thingy.

From: Bruce Pooley [mailto:bdpooley(--nospam--at)comcast.net]
Sent: Monday, October 11, 2004 7:28 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Re: wood textbooks

The AITC Timber Construction Manual, 5th Edition, has just been updated and revised and is now available. This extensive revision includes a new chapter on LRFD and much more.

Contact  AITC or myself. I have a limited number of copies at a 15% savings, with free shipping and handling, available for a short time.