Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: Joints in buildings[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Re: Joints in buildings
- From: "Junata" <multiconst(--nospam--at)sby.centrin.net.id>
- Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2004 00:48:17 +0700
Please find below an email from PCA.
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Tuesday, October 12, 2004 1:32 AM
Subject: 41695-NM-302-Expansion in buildings - 2
ACI publishes codes, specifications, and reports for the concrete user. This message is in response to your technical question/inquiry.
The Portland Cement Association has a publication that may be of help, Building Movement and Joints, PCA.
Go to their web page at www.cement.org and type in EB086 in the search field.
ACI documents can be purchased by visiting our online "Bookstore" at http://www.concrete.org or by contacting our Member Services department at:bookstore(--nospam--at)concrete.org - or by Phone: (248) 848-3805; Fax: (248) 848-3801.
Membership in ACI is open to all individuals who have interest in concrete. Membership benefits include reduced prices for ACI publications. For Membership forms, please visit:
- Prev by Subject: Joints in buildings
- Next by Subject: Joists & Adding Roof Mechanical Unit
- Previous by thread: Joints in buildings
- Next by thread: RE: Does anyone outsource CAD services - On Topic