Re: Joints in buildings

Please find below an email from PCA.

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Tuesday, October 12, 2004 1:32 AM
Subject: 41695-NM-302-Expansion in buildings - 2

Dear Junata:

ACI publishes codes, specifications, and reports for the concrete user.  This message is in response to your technical question/inquiry.

The Portland Cement Association has a publication that may be of help, Building Movement and Joints, PCA.
Go to their web page at www.cement.org and type in EB086 in the search field.

ACI documents can be purchased by visiting our online "Bookstore" at http://www.concrete.org  or by contacting our Member Services department at:bookstore(--nospam--at)concrete.org - or by Phone: (248) 848-3805; Fax: (248) 848-3801.

Membership in ACI is open to all individuals who have interest in concrete.  Membership benefits include reduced prices for ACI publications. For Membership forms, please visit:
https://www.concrete.org/SECURED/MEM_APP.HTM

Sincerely,
Technical Staff