From: Bernard, Scott C. [mailto:SCBernard(--nospam--at)rimkus.com]
Sent: Tuesday, October 12, 2004 10:29 AM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: RE: Was CAD serrvices - Now Political

AMEN!!!

(oops, was I too religious???)

Best Regards,

Scott

-----Original Message-----
From: chuck utzman [mailto:chuckuc(--nospam--at)pacbell.net]
Sent: Tuesday, October 12, 2004 2:12 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org

DO NOT START THIS CRAP AGAIN!

We have almost gotten through this election cycle without a bunch of political B.S. Do not get something going now.  There are plenty of places for this on the web for these discussions--this is not one of them.
Chucj Utzman, P.E.

M. David Finley, P.E. wrote:
Sorry, just can't let this go by.

Just how many jobs does Senator Kerry's family business employ overseas?

And if you want to say that current U.S. laws encourage outsourcing, then what is the U.S. Congress (of whom Senator Kerry is a member) doing about it?  For those who have forgotten, the U.S. Congress has to pass the bills before they can become law.  The president can only sign or veto what the congress passes.

David Finley, P.E.