Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RE: braced frame gusset plates[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "'seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org'" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: RE: braced frame gusset plates
- From: "Garner, Robert /SD" <rgarner(--nospam--at)moffattnichol.com>
- Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2004 13:43:48 -0700
Commentary C13 (page 116) of the 2002 AISC Seismic Provisions has some info on this. Also, don't forget to add crushable foam on the sides of the gusset plates where they are restrained by a concrete floor slab that extends into the 2t region. This will facilitate buckling. That's all I got.
- Prev by Subject: Re: braced frame gusset plates
- Next by Subject: braced frame gusset plates
- Previous by thread: RE: Was CAD services - Now Political
- Next by thread: braced frame gusset plates