From: Harold Sprague [mailto:spraguehope(--nospam--at)hotmail.com]
Sent: Monday, October 11, 2004 1:09 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: RE: COMPOSITE CONCRETE DECK AND CRACK CONTROL

Dave,

Do another search on Fibermesh or crack control on this list, and you will
see a "spirited" interchange on the pros and cons of polypropylene fibers
used for slab crack control.  My personal experience in many locals
throughout the US (including the Front Range) leads me to BAN the use of
polypropylene fibers on any project for any application.